MHV Parent Results 2021-22
2021-22 EIPS Parent Survey Results Report
The results are now available for the 2021-22 EIPS Parent Survey conducted in March. Thank you to all families who took the time to share their feedback with the Division. The survey included a series of questions related to the three priorities outlined in the EIPS Four-Year Education Plan: 2018-22 (Year 4).
- Priority 1: Promote growth and success for all students
- Priority 2: Enhance high-quality learning and working environments
- Priority 3: Enhance public education through effective engagement
The overall Division results represent 3,450 responses from parents and guardians across the Division.
The survey results for Mills Haven Elementary have helped us identify the following areas of strength and opportunities for growth.
Areas of strength:
- Staff care for the students at Mills Haven and create a school that is a safe, caring, and welcoming environment for all students.
- High quality teaching is in place to support students’ growth in literacy and numeracy.
Opportunities for growth:
- Deepening staff, students and parents’ understanding of First Nations, Métis and Inuit culture and history.
- Creating opportunities for parents to be involved in their child’s education.
The feedback gathered in the survey will help our school and the Division measure its progress toward meeting the priorities and goals outlined in the EIPS Four-Year Education Plan and develop strategies to better serve students and the wider community moving forward.
Parent Survey Results: Division
Parent Survey Results: Mills Haven Elementary
Principal | Mills Haven Elementary
Elk Island Public Schools (EIPS)
www.millshaven.ca | Twitter: @MillsHaven